Instructions for accepted papers
Deadline for camera ready paper and additional files submissions is August 12, 2016. All files must be uploaded via the STSIVA’s CMT website cmt3.research/STSIVA2016/.
Please refer to the following files for detailed formatting instructions and camera ready paper templates:
STSIVA makes no distinction in terms of quality between oral and poster presentations. Therefore, all accepted papers written in English (categories C2, C3 and C4) will be published in the conference proceedings and will be available in IEEE Xplore®. Remember that papers are limited to six pages, excluding the references section.
All reviewers’ comments must be taken into account in the final version of your manuscript. In addition, verify that the paper is well structured and written, and follows the STSIVA template. Many online platforms could help you in preparing a well-written document, you can chek for example http://www.hemingwayapp.com and https://app.grammarly.com.
Electronic IEEE Copyright Form
We have set up an Electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) for the 2016 XXI Symposium on Signal Processing, Images and Artificial Vision (STSIVA). This will be the only Copyright Form accepted by the symposium.
The eCF has effectively accomplished the goal of digitally transferring ownership rights of the intellectual property to IEEE, and has also saved significant amounts of time and effort on the part of IEEE authors, volunteers and staff.
In your author console in STSIVA’s CMT website, you will find a link “Submit IEEE Copyright Form”. You have to follow the instructions provided to complete the eCF.
IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs
Authors must verify that their papers are in Xplore-compatible. Please go to http://www.pdf-express.org/
For first-time users:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 39254XP for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
The PDF generated by PDF eXpress Plus must be uploaded as the camera ready paper.
IEEE No Show Policy
STSIVA 2016 will apply the IEEE No Show Policy: IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore®) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Oral presentation: oral presentations are limited to 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions.
- Poster presentation: poster sessions will be held in the afternoon, however, all posters assigned for a given day will be on display for the full day. So poster presenters have to hang their posters in the morning. Suggested poster dimension is A0 (841 x 1189 mm), vertical alignment.